WASHROOMS ARE A VITAL PART OF ATTRACTING AND RETAINING TENANTS. That’s why we created the C.H.E.S.S.* program.
In a recent study, 60% of tenants say a substandard washroom devalue their opinion of the facility and creates the perception that management doesn’t care. The C.H.E.S.S.*
Program enables Building/ Property Managers to provide an exceptional washroom experience by focusing on simple changes in five key pillars:
1. CLEANLINESS – Messy countertops, unpleasant odours, dirty floors and low-quality consumables instantly influence tenant satisfaction.
2. HYGIENE – Minor illnesses spread by germs can cause major issues with employee productivity and absenteeism.
3. EFFICIENCY – Operational efficiency is all about doing more with less while maintaining a quality image in the process.
4. SUSTAINABILITY – High-performance buildings demand sustainable program and product solutions to drive waste reduction while satisfying the needs and preferences of tenants.
5. SATISFACTION – Washrooms are among the top three sources of tenant complaints. Washroom dissatisfaction may negatively affect buildings lease renewals and occupancy.
As a Building / Property Manager, you have a lot on your plate. Take our FREE C.H.E.S.S.* Program test to easily assess the state of your washrooms and quickly identify specific areas for improvement.
With our program tools, products and resources, you can put together a winning strategy to make the washroom the point of difference for your building. It’s your move: